2018 LVPS trip monitoring
CERN time: Fri Apr 10 21:14:03 2020
First event: Tue Apr 17 04:48:58 2018 Last event: Thu Nov 29 15:53:01 2018 Updated: Thu Aug 15 08:20:43 2019
ANL LVPS events
- This page is updated every 24 h (usually 5 AM CERN time)
- Press [Calculate statistics] button to calculate statistics for a given time period. After this
you will see a table below the graph. The graph will also be updated to reflect the time period.
- One can remove one or several partitions from the graph by clicking on the legends
- Click on a symbol to get the exact time of LVPS trip
- Use the mouse to zoom in the time-axis. Click on "unzoom" to set the time-axis to the default range
- [Trip summary] tab is static and updated every 24h. You cannot select time ranges for this table
- [Chart summary] tab is static and updated every week
- Trip detection resolution 5 min. Same-module ignore filtering 15 min. Unfiltered trips (including power cycling) for the last 24h.
Page views:7634 since April 1, 2011