HepSim event data samples are created using:
- BlueGene/Q supercomputer of the Argonne Leadership Computing Facility (BG@HepLib library)
- OSG (Open Science Grid) Connect (“FutureColliders” and “EIC” project).
- ATLAS Connect virtual cluster service (“ATLAS CI” project)
- Argonne’s Laboratory Computing Resource Center (LCRC) (“HepSim” project)
- ATLAS Analysis support (ASC) cluster at HEP/ANL
The file storage is provided by:
- Petrel (Data Management and Sharing Pilot) developed by ALCF and Globus (petril#hepsim project)
- STASH2 storage at OSG CI Connect
- FAXBOX storage at ATLAS Connect
- MC.HEP server at ASC ANL
- EIC01 server at JLAB
This repository was created following the guidelines and principles of the DOE Public Access Plan for unclassified and otherwise unrestricted scientific data in digital formats.
This work is supported UChicago Argonne, LLC, Operator of Argonne National Laboratory (``Argonne''). Argonne, a U.S. Department of Energy Office of Science laboratory, is operated under Contract No. DE-AC02-06CH11357. This research used resources of the Argonne Leadership Computing Facility at Argonne National Laboratory, which is supported by the Office of Science of the U.S. Department of Energy under contract DE-AC02-06CH11357.
This research also used resources of the National Energy Research Scientific Computing Center, a DOE Office of Science User Facility supported by the Office of Science of the U.S. Department of Energy under Contract No. DE-AC02-05CH11231.